Saturday 10 June 2017

Perpetual Calendar

Hello Everyone

I am so excited to be sharing with you my first Official post as a member of the new Design team for Simply Crafty SVGs 

Today i am showing off the Perpetual Calendar SVG




What i love about this is the colours are unlimited to your imagination you can even customize the bottom tray to put the person's name on it,  anything at all.

The instructions were so easy to follow for putting this together that a beginner to advanced 3D builder can follow

Here are the pieces and as you can see not that many


and here the pieces put together 



All in all this was a fun piece to put together and will be used everyday!!

Stay tuned tomorrow to see how I took this file and made a vacation countdown!!!

Keep on crafting my friends !!!!
  

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors! Thanks for sharing this project!

    ReplyDelete